the dewy path

Sunday, September 17, 2006

The other place

Just a quick note to say that I have uploaded a post over at ArkSanctum called Still Travelling.

It's strange that I am still trying to find my writing style over there. I dont want to get into just quoting others, neither want to just pen poems. I am new (this lifetime?!) to Zen but not Buddhism in general, so am still feeling my way.


This is a small section of a photo I took at Joan-gu in Kyoto. For the whole image and post you can visit by clicking on the ArkSanctum link above.

Good news, I have booked my flights for an autumn visit to Kyoto. The call was too strong to resist!

1 Comments:

  • Ah, how well I know the sovereign call of Kyoto, and I am so happy that you are going. Good for you!!! Tashi, Cate

    By Blogger kerrdelune, at 18/9/06 5:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home